Become a person of influence and positively impact the world
You cannot outdo your mind. You are ALWAYS making an impact, however, it's either a positive or negative impact. If you are ready to learn how people like YOU impact the world through shattering their fears, having a distinct voice and developing kick-ass communication skills, read on!
We are living an in an increasingly unequal world with fewer women in places of influence or with their own businesses. We all need a mentor or coach to help us get unstuck and to propel us forward. This is especially true for women as besides the inequalities, as children, we were not conditioned with the mindset and courage required to step outside of our comfort zone or to have a voice. Every day women are also subjected to stereotypes that unconsciously suppress their individuality and silently erodes their self-esteem. Once again, this makes it challenging for women to have a voice at work or be the face of their product or service, which is paramount in an increasingly busy marketplace. The most concerning aspect, however, is that studies also illustrate that stereotypes not only impact self-esteem and our wellbeing but also become self-fulfilling prophecies. Added to this, is a world which is dominated by those with a 'fixed mindset'. A ‘fixed mindset’ results in a judgmental culture that unconsciously forces you to not have a voice, but rather to assimilate, conform and ‘dim your light’ to fit in.
Over three years, Ingrid Marsh developed a process to equip women with the mindset and skills to restore their confidence, find their voices and increase their innovation. The Women with Voices programme provides you with a powerful set of skills, strategies, and principles to fundamentally shape your life and positively impact the world. It will guide you through the transformation necessary to express yourself in a more powerful way at work or through a business that you love.
1) How I help women leaders in the workplace
The Women With Voices Progranmme provides coaching that removes the obstacles of perfectionism, fear, fitting in and stereotyping to unleash their voice and increase their value. This is alongside tools to communicate their vision compellingly to influence change. You will be equipped with tools designed to develop a growth mindset, unlock mental barriers, to inspire others and unleash new levels of creativity.
2) How I help female entrepreneurs.
The Women With Voices Programme is designed to transform your way of thinking and unleash creativity. The programme is a step-by-step approach to overcoming fear, make you the go-to person in your field and to launch your business in a compelling and memorable way. Ingrid also equips you with innovative and fresh strategies to inspire others, command a greater level of influence and to positively impact the world.
- Power, presence and personal impact
- Spot and override the biases that impact your communication skills, impact, self-esteem, and wellbeing
- Access the creative part of your unconscious brain
- Inclusive Mindset
- Advanced listening skills to override hardwired biases
- Manage emotions in order to express your voice well in meetings
- Be the person you want to be, even in a room dominated by men
- Increase your confidence to speak up and speak out at work
- Understand why empowerment phrases, just as 'Be Bold, Think, Big and Just Do it,' ultimately do not work and learn how to actually propel themselves forward
- Discover your voice and unique contribution to the world
- Compelling communication skills
- Equipped with tools to reduce fear and a growth mindset to unleash new levels of creativity. To improve confidence, self-esteem and propel female entrepreneurs and employees beyond their usual boundaries
- Equipped with exciting skills and techniques to define your story, otherwise known as your 'big why'. You will be coached on how to master the art of storytelling to impact and inspire others with your unique story and message.
- Equipped with techniques used in broadcasting on how to communicate in a way that engages your audience, makes you memorable and inspires meaningful change.
Who is it for?
Want to stop playing small, dimming their light and realise their magic within
Want to make a positive impact in an area that matters to them and to make their mark in the world
Want authentic presence and compelling communication skills to share their story in a way that inspires and positively impacts the world or their community
Would confidently like to be the face of their business in an increasingly busy marketplace and influence meaningful change
Are tired of dimming their light at work and want to make an impact in their organisation
One day workshops: £995
What sets me apart?
The Women With Voices Programme equips you with tools to inspire others and impact the world. Our inside-out approach will transform you in both your professional and personal life and has been described as life-changing.
Check out a testimonial of Andrea Jimenez.
If you are ready to positively impact the world, shatter your inner class ceiling and unleash your inner badass contact me below
"To Ingrid Marsh, for reminding me that I have a voice. Your support enabled me to build up my own power that somehow was already inside of me but had been neglected. Thank you for everything you do for women."
Andrea Jiménez - Academic
"Loved working with you Ingrid! I am incredibly grateful to you for being so sensitive in helping me to share my story, which as you know, was a very difficult part of my life. I received a booking for a talk on the very first night I shared it too. Thank you again."
- Helen Chapman / Empowerment Coach
"Authentic, open and passionate. Focus on female empowerment. Constructive feedback. No pressure 'to perform.' Practical skills, tips and tools. It was great to know Ingrid gets fearful and has learnt ways to conquer it."
- Danielle Silvo / Entrepreneur / Refil it Don't Kill it
"Dearest Ingrid, I thought the course was incredible. You are so amazing at what you do. You are so professional, knowledgeable and engaging. Thank you"
- Emma Perry Accountant
Contact me today for a consultation and full proposal using the form below.