The Reboot Box + Community + Online Tutorials
Research shows many of us are covering up who we authentically are at a huge cost to businesses, our wellbeing and our human potential. It's never too late to press the Reboot button, to be who you were meant to be and to rock your authentic voice.
- All the benefits of coaching at a fraction of the cost
- We handpick tools for you to unplug, rediscover and unleash the true you so that you don't have to
- A surprise boost and visual stimulation delivered every month directly to your home or office so that you don't procrastinate, are kept on track and actually bring about change
- No one or two-day workshop, but rather, systemic intervention to cut out the noise and receive long-lasting transformation
- Coaching tutorials to watch at a time that suits you
- Monthly group Q & A session with Ingrid to get your questions answered
- Access to an awesome community to learn and share
- CANCEL WHENEVER YOU WISH!
- Tools to help you define who you are and what you stand for so that you become clear about who you are
- Coaching to kick limiting beliefs about your life and current situation to the curb
- Develop skills in growth mindset in order to reach your full potential despite gender stereotypes
- Tools to stop worrying about fitting in so that you have the confidence to rock your authentic voice
- Receive tools to develop more supporting healthy relationships for a happier more fulfilled you.
- Coaching to speak up with confidence and authenticity to large groups of people so that you engage the audience and open up opportunities to promotion.
Regardless of your gender or race, you have your own unique fingerprint, thoughts, feelings and desires. However, studies show how you think, what you feel, do and believe impacts your state of mind and therefore how you express yourself. We use a 'wholelistic' approach to reboot your mindset and unapologetically bring to the table your most valued possession - your voice.Each box contains:
The book of the month by an inspiring female author with lessons to share.
- 3-5 handpicked items, including a journal in your first box, to unplug and discover your authentic voice through getting still, making the unconscious conscious as well as overriding the impact of bias on your self-esteem and wellbeing
Monthly coaching tutorials with videos, workbooks, and resources. Topics include combatting fear, creating your story, public speaking, finding your voice and more!
A one hour group Q&A online session with the founder of Women With Voices, Ingrid Marsh, n NLP practitioner, Broadcaster, Diversity Leader and Social Confidence Coach, to get your questions answered
Access to the Women With Voices private facebook community.
- Discounts to workshops and events
Ready to reboot and just do you? Join us.