WE BELIEVE IN A WORLD
- Seek happiness FIRST through running freely in a park as it leads to a freer mind to reach our goals and healthier eating habits.
- Can celebrate our uniqueness and be more of who we are and less of who we think we should be
- Are our authentic selves in schools, at work and in life
- Are aware that the only thing that cannot be copied is ourselves
- Are not influenced by advertising that are steeped stereotypes
- Are not playing small
- Step into our greatness and turn up the light inside ourselves that has been dimmed through years of being told to 'fit it.'
- Realise that the perfection, is in fact, in the imperfection
- Define our own normal and dance to the rhythm of our own drum
- Do not judge ourselves or others by their gender, race, social class, age, religion, ability, sexuality, but rather, as said by Martin Luther King, by the content of their hearts
- Celebrate our differences that together make a whole
Ingrid Marsh - Founder