Become a person of influence
Deposit refundable if after initial appointment you find we are not the right fit. Payment plans are available.
Ready to positively impact the world with kick-ass communication skills to inspire and others and a style that makes an impact? Let's go!
Successful leaders who are able to influence and make a positive impact have developed the following key qualities, even in challenging timeframes:
- They have compelling communications skills
- They value others
- they demonstrate authenticity
- They value people and not titles
- They have an inclusive mindset
- They are optimistic
- They are self-aware
- They're Human
Within the first few seconds of speaking and meeting someone, you have made an impact. You have affected how a person 'feels' inside. Depending on whether it's a positive or negative impact, nonetheless, on an unconscious level, decisions have been made about you, your lifestyle and your potential.
We can not outdo our minds and so, what you truly feel about yourself on the inside is what you'll be expressing on the outside. There are so many things happening subconsciously, it is imperative, therefore, that you are free from limiting beliefs. Our programme is specifically designed to address the challenges individuals face in expressing themselves compellingly and making a memorable impact.
The programme includes:
Weekly 45-minute online sessions. Please note, face-to-face meet-ups are also available but may incadditionalnal costs such as travel.
- Learn the tools of what makes a great communicator in meetings and when speaking to large groups of people. Techniques include vocal variety, gravitas and the power of the pause
- Learn how to transform your pains into power
- Develop compelling non-verbal communication skills.
- Learn how to confidently develop body language which is authentic to your authentic self, engaging and bold
- Learn how to make an impact and leave behind a memorable fingerprint everywhere you go
- Be equipped with tools to develop an authentic style that makes you both look and feel great
- Be equipped with tools to motivate and inspire others in a compelling way
- Develop a stronger mindset to build resilience
- Learn mindfulness techniques to deal with fear
- Be equipped with tools to discover your voice, what you stand for and how to positively impact the world
Ingrid Marsh works with teams and individuals to help get their voices heard compellingly She also provides the tools necessary to develop a resilient mindset, override the silent impact of stereotyping on your confidence which becomes self-sabotaging and to develop power, presence, and personal impact.
Dubbed as the Oprah for this generation with her inspiring talks of how not knowing her father drove her to succeed as a speaker, she has been described by Google Campus as a fantastic public speaker. She has over 10 years experience as a broadcaster, speaker and NLP practitioner specialising in confidence and communication. She is also a serial entrepreneur owning everything from a vintage and French-inspired lifestyle shop in prestigious Islington to an online street food marketplace. Before heading into broadcasting, she worked in the City for ICV in Account Management serving some of the major financial institutions, such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley to name but a few. Ingrid has compelling communications skills and has been the voice-over for radio adverts aired on the BBC and local radio stations. She was also the resident life coach for The South London Press Newspaper and radio station Asian Star. Ingrid has been featured in the Guardian Newspaper, was the traffic presenter for Radio Jackie and has appeared as an expert on Nick Ferrari's LBC radio show as well as on panels on OH TV sky channel 199 alongside MP Tessa Jowell and Para-Olympian, Will Bayley.