1-2-1 Coaching: Become a woman of influence
Available online. Face-to-face can also be arranged.
Challenges that women face in the workplace, when networking and in their personal lives vary from men dominating discussions or, where women often feel sidelined or resigned to not speaking up at all. The overall impact of stereotype threat is widespread and can hinder personal development and morale as well as make women believe their voices are not valued.
Our unconscious biases eventually become self-fulfilling prophesies that quietly erodes women's self-esteem, sabotages their communication skills and prevents them from reaching their full potential. Added to this, is a world which is dominated by those with a 'fixed mindset'. A ‘fixed mindset’ results in a judgmental culture that unconsciously forces women to assimilate, conform and ‘dim their light’ to fit in.
Passionate about long lasting change from the inside out and conscious leadership, alongside communication skills, my programme entails a medley of mindfulness techniques, emotional intelligence and women empowerment coaching to increase the power of their presence, express themselves compellingly and influence meaningful change.
Forming strong, positive and authentic relationships as well as being able to motivate and inspire others is the foundation for achieving personal goals. Alongside the more well-known beliefs holding women back, however, they are also affected by stereotype threat, a hard-wired limiting belief that silently erodes their self-esteem, sabotages their performance and prevents them from reaching their full potential. We are always making an impact, it's either a positive or a negative one. The constant mind chatter that arises, as a result of these beliefs is the biggest obstacle to women having presence and or, being be remembered in a compelling way. I am passionate about conscious leadership and believe that long lasting change comes from the inside out. Alongside communication techniques, therefore, through skills in mindfulness, growth mindset and emotional intelligence, I help women to increase the power of their presence, express themselves compellingly and influence meaningful change.
We are living an in an increasingly unequal world where women are a minority in places of influence. We all need a mentor or coach to help us get unstuck and to propel us forward. This is especially true for women. Besides the more typical limiting beliefs that hold women back, as children, they were not conditioned with the courage required to step outside of their comfort zone, or to have a voice. The most concerning aspect, however, is that studies also illustrate that stereotypes become self-fulfilling prophecies that prevent women from expressing themselves in a memorable way. Every day women are subjected to constant negative messaging that silently erodes their self-esteem as well as, suppresses their creativity and individuality. Once again, this makes it challenging for women to 'just be themselves', the first prerequisite required for being a compelling leader or the face of their product or service. Added to this, is a world which is dominated by those with a 'fixed mindset'. A ‘fixed mindset’ results in a judgmental culture that unconsciously forces you to assimilate, conform and ‘dim your light’ to fit in.
Over three years, I have developed a process to equip women with the mindset and skills to restore their confidence, find their voices and express themselves compellingly. The Unleash Your Inner Badass programme provides you with a powerful set of skills, strategies, and principles to fundamentally shape your life and positively impact the world. It will guide you through the transformation necessary to leave behind a memorable fingerprint at work, in your personal life or through a business that you love.
For years we believed that our ability is governed by genetics. Now scientific research, such as that from Dr. Carol Dweck, highlights that ability is not solely a result of genetics but is learned.
The coaching programme has been developed and tested from working with children at a Saturday school and teaching communication and public speaking skills to leaders and executives. This has proved that learnable techniques and environment make the difference and not DNA. Attendees achieve better outcomes by mastering the skills I taught them through repetition and applying the feedback I gave.
1) How I help women leaders in the workplace
The Women With Voices Unleash Your Inner Badass Programme provides coaching that removes the obstacles of perfectionism, fear, fitting in and stereotyping to:
- Practice their communication skills to propel their team beyonf their usual boundaries
- Unleash their inner voice to access greater levels of creativity and increase their value
- Apply voice techniques to communicate their ideas compellingly and influence change
- Use tools in growth mindset to unlock mental barriers
- Develop emotional intelligence to form strong relationships
2) How I help female entrepreneurs
The Women With Voices Programme for entrepreneurs provides coaching that removes the obstacles of perfectionism, fear, fitting in and stereotyping to:
- Use tools to become the person who is remembered and who everyone recommends.
- Have the confidence to launch, pivot or take their business to the next level
- Become the go-to person in their field
- Apply communication skills to speak about their business in a compelling way
- Develop emotional intelligence to form strong relationships with their team and at networking events
3) How I help women and mothers to get back into work
The Women With Voices Programme provides coaching that removes the obstacles of perfectionism, fear, fitting in and stereotyping to:
- Learn interview techniques to be the one interviewees remember and recommend.
- Practice communication skills to speak to anyone or any number of people compellingly
- Restore their confidence and self-esteem
- Make the change a part of their identity
- Apply growth mindset tools to propel beyond their usual boundaries
- Use tools to override limiting beliefs and have presence
How it works
Depending on your goals the programme will also cover:
- Tools to Increase mental and physical resilience
- Mindfulness techniques to calm the amygdala area of the brain that governs fear and to calm mind chatter
- Growth mindset tools and coaching to break through inner glass ceilings
- Spot and override the biases that impact your communication skills, impact, self-esteem, and wellbeing
- An inclusive mindset and emotional intelligence to forge meaningful relationships
- Advanced listening skills
- Authentic and compelling non-verbal communication skills, such as body language
- How to remain confident and compelling in a room dominated by people of a different sex and or gender to yourself
- How to be confident on camera
- Tolls to develop the confidence to speak up and speak out at work
- How to actually stay motivated and propel yourself forward
- Discover your voice and unique contribution to the world
- Tools to master the art of storytelling to impact and inspire others with your unique story and message
Outcomes (Depending on your goals and coaching package)
- Improve your presence and communication skills
- Become more present, engaged and productive
- Have improved confidence and self-esteem
- Experience improved fulfillment in both your professional and personal life
Who is it for?
Want to stop playing small, dimming their light and actualise their full potential
Want to make a positive impact in an area that matters to them and make their mark in the world
Want authentic presence and compelling communication skills to share their story in a way that inspires and positively impacts the world or their community
Would confidently like to be the face of their business in an increasingly busy marketplace and influence meaningful change
90-minute session: Includes a questionnaire, video of the session, action plan, videos to watch to accelerate outcome £249
3 x 2-hour or 6 x 1 hour Intensive: Includes a questionnaire, video of the session, action plan, videos to watch to accelerate outcome £995
What sets me apart?
The Women With Voices Programme equips you with tools to inspire others and impact the world. Our inside-out approach will transform you in both your professional and personal life and has been described as life-changing.
Check out a testimonial of Andrea Jimenez on the communications element of the programme.
No other coach shows you a client after training. This was Andrea after two weeks of intensive coaching. She now speaks all over the world and through continued growth, is even more compelling than this.
This is me in action doing a corporate video for a company she once owned. Speaking to camera is a whole new ball game. The challenge is speaking to a 'black hole' with nobody there and still sending your personality down the lens.
If you are ready to positively impact the world, shatter your inner class ceiling and unleash your inner badass book me now!
"To Ingrid Marsh, for reminding me that I have a voice. Your support enabled me to build up my own power that somehow was already inside of me but had been neglected. Thank you for everything you do for women."
Andrea Jiménez - Academic
"Loved working with you Ingrid! I am incredibly grateful to you for being so sensitive in helping me to share my story, which as you know, was a very difficult part of my life. I received a booking for a talk on the very first night I shared it too. Thank you again."
- Helen Chapman / Empowerment Coach
"Authentic, open and passionate. Focus on female empowerment. Constructive feedback. No pressure 'to perform.' Practical skills, tips and tools. It was great to know Ingrid gets fearful and has learned ways to conquer it."
- Danielle Silvo / Entrepreneur / Refil it Don't Kill it
"Dearest Ingrid, I thought the course was incredible. You are so amazing at what you do. You are so professional, knowledgeable and engaging. Thank you"
- Emma Perry Accountant
I always look forward to Ingrid's workshops - Ingrid is present and got us to be present and show up for ourselves. The workshops were fun and there was a lot of learning and transformation in the room.
- Andrea from Battersea
Ingrid is a truly inspirational person, she has a calming nature that makes you feel at ease in her company.
I have learnt so much about unleashing my inner voice that was always there, just hidden deep within. Ingrid taught me how to calm my nerves when speaking publically, which is major issue for many of us.
I think one of the most valueable lessons I took away from the is thee is the “ Power in the Pause”.(When you do her programme, you too will understand).
Thank you Ingrid, I can't wait for our next session.
- Denise Hamilton